Lowest House Edge of all Bull Fights games!
0.75% for players and 0.5% for Bank
Keep the bets going all night long
Be the Banker!
Instant deposits and withdrawals to/from dedicated Bull Fights Bank
Funds deposited to Bull Fights Bank may be lost, based on the luck of the Players.
Bull Bankers share in the real profit OR LOSS from Bull Fights.
Bull Bankers are entitled to their share of real winnings based on their deposit ratio,
and are also responsible for paying out banker losses in the same ratio.
If the Bull Fights Bank does not have enough to cover the wagers in play, the House will cover the remainder.
Bull Fights Rules
- Users can place wagers on any player(s) of their choosing, or deposit funds to Bull Fights bank
- When placing a wager on any of the 4 player(s), the user's bet amount is 3x the ante to ensure full payment on loss. Any portion of the bet not lost is returned to the user at the end of each round.
- Payout is based on the winner's hand type. For detailed odds, please refer to "Hand Types".
- Winner's payout = Odds of winner's hand * Ante - House Edge
- Loser's payment = Odds of winner's hand * Ante
- Edge is 0.75% for players and 0.5% for bank
The winner of every hand is charged a fee equal to the house edge. This fee is the profit for Bull Fight and is split between Stakers and Bankers after platform bonuses are distributed, in the same manner as all other games.
- None (x1) - Any 3 cards cannot add up to a multiple of 10
- Bull 1 to Bull 6 (x1) - 3 cards added up to a multiple of 10, and 2 added up with unit digits as 1-6
- Bull 7 to Bull 9 (x2) - 3 cards added up to a multiple of 10, and 2 added up with unit digits as 7-9
- Bull (x3) - Both the 3 cards and the 2 can add up to a multiple of 10
- Straight (x3) - All 5 cards are in sequence
- Full Face (x3) - All 5 cards are J, Q, K
- Flush (x3) - All 5 cards are the same suit
- Full House (x3) - 3 of a kind + any pair
- Quads (x3) - 4 of a kind + any card
- Five Calf (x3) - The value of each card is less than 5 and the sum of all 5 is less than or equal to 10.
- Flush Straight (x3) - All 5 cards are in sequence and are the same suit
First, hands are ranked by hand type.
- Hand Type Order: Flush Straight > Five Calf > Quads > Full House > Flush > Full Face > Straight > Bull > Bull 9 > Bull 8 > Bull 7 > Bull 6 > Bull 5 > Bull 4 > Bull 3 > Bull 2 > Bull 1 > None
If the hand types are the same, the hands are ranked by the highest card in both hands.
- Rank Order: K>Q>J>10>9>8>7>6>5>4>3>2>A
If the highest cards are the same, the hand is ranked by the suit of the highest card.
- Suit Order: ♠Spades♠>♥Hearts♥>♣Clubs♣>♦Diamonds♦
Exception: When both hands are None, if the highest cards are the same and less than K, the banker wins.
Five hands are generated before the game begins
- A seed is generated before the start of the game to create a deck
- Private key is used to sign seed to create signature
- Signature is used to shuffle the deck
- Top 25 cards in the deck are dealt to create 5 hands
- After the game completed, the deck can be verified with the public key
- The verification tool is not completed and will be available soon
This creates all five hands, but does not determine who each hand belongs to
Ownership of the hands are determined by random blocks
- The five hands generated after betting has ended, and are each assigned a number.
- If, when betting ends, the last digit of the current Block ID is 0 or 5, then last digit of the Block Hash that corresponds with the selected Block ID will determine the ownership of the hands.
- If the current Block ID does not end in 0 or 5, the next Block ID which is a multiple of 5 is used (any Block ID ending in 1-4 rounds up to 5, any Block ID ending in 6-9 rounds up to 0).
- If the last digit of the block hash corresponding with the selected Block ID is F, the next block that does not have F as the last digit will determine the ownership of the hands
- Banker's hand is selected based on the last digit of the selected Block Hash:
- Hand 1 - Block Hash ends in [1, 6, or b]
- Hand 2 - Block Hash ends in [2, 7, or c]
- Hand 3 - Block Hash ends in [3, 8, or d]
- Hand 4 - Block Hash ends in [4, 9, or e]
- Hand 5 - Block Hash ends in [5, 0, or a]
- The remaining hands are distributed sequentially
Referring to the above screenshot:
The current Block ID is 80102549, so 80102550 is used for the Block ID. Since the last digit of the associated Block Hash from 80102550 is not an F, this hash will be used to determine hand ownership. The Hash ends with "9", so the banker will receive Hand 4. The remaining 4 hands are distributed in sequence. Spades will receive Hand 5, Hearts will receive Hand 1, Clubs will receive Hand 2, and Diamonds will receive Hand 3.
Let us know what you enjoy most about Bull Fights!
Also, don't forget to join us in celebrating Dice's first anniversary from September 20th - 22nd!